(+212)622-76198 | (+212)621-7612
Pest exclusion and wildlife control requires an eye for detail and a head for heights.
Roofing, Construction and Painting backgrounds are natural fits for this position. A positive attitude and ability to work with others is a must!
About the owner - My name is Josh McCloud and I have 7 years of experience in the pest management industry. I am a 5th generation pest control technician and I was trained by the 35th largest pest control company in the country. I currently reside in the beautiful city of Missoula with my wife Ilana, our son Liam and our soon to be daughter.
Our Commitment to you - Over the course of my career in the pest managment industry, I have learned the dangers of pesticide effects on people of all ages. My services will gurantee the exclusion of traditional or synthetic pesticides in your home or business, the use of effective insecticides that are safe for missoula's water table and I will always be honest with you. My commitment to you, is providing you with the same safe and effective treatments that I would provide for my family.
With a career at HoldFast,
you'll be joining one of the fastest growing
Eco-Friendly Pest and Wildlife Control companies in Montana.
What we do: We remove nuisance wildlife from homes and prevent them from re-entering.
We use the most efficient and humane methods available today. We perform aesthetic looking repairs to blend in with home profile. We are very detailed with our approach and have in-house processes that are unique in this field.
Nuisance wildlife consists of Bats, Rodents, Raccoons, Minks, Skunks, Snakes, Birds and many other types of wildlife.
Our season runs March 1st - Dec 15th or as weather permits. We are part-time, or on as-needed basis January and February. We take a 30 day break from Dec 15th - January 15th non-paid.
We provide holiday bonuses when the company performs well. We encourage our employees to get plenty of overtime and hours during our busy season so you can relax and enjoy the holidays with your family.
For job enquiries call: 406-203-2615
If you like to climb on houses, use power tools and play with animals then this is the job for you!
We are currently looking for the right candidate to help us take care of our clients. HoldFast is a locally owned company based out of Missoula. This position offers opportunity for advancement and pay upgrades as you progress in our company. We are looking for someone that wants to find a career, learn a trade and grow with the company. The perfect candidate will have previous professional experience with tools/building and if you have sales experience, that is a plus!
Responsibilities and Duties
• Repairing damage caused by wildlife; roofing, siding, insulation, crawl spaces, etc.
• Interact with our Wildlife Technicians in implementing the best, sometimes creative, solutions while performing necessary repairs
• Producing quality work in an efficient and timely manner
• Required to work outdoors in all types of weather
• Accurately completing all required paperwork in a neat, accurate and thorough manner
• Representing the company in a professional, honest and ethical manner at all times
• Maintaining a clean and professional appearance
• Ensuring that the work truck and equipment are properly maintained and accounted for
• Qualifications and Skills
• Must be able to pass a pre-employment background check and drug screen
• Must have a valid driver's license with a good driving record
• Physically fit. Able to use tall ladders 32'+ and work at chimney and rooftop heights
• Capable of lifting 75 pounds above your head
• Comfortable working in tight spaces such as attics, crawlspaces and other confined areas
• Excellent mechanical aptitude
• Self motivated and able to work
without immediate supervision
• Good communication and organizational skills
We are in the process of creating a retirement plan soon, that will match contributions and hopefully have a healthcare plan in place by next year. In the meantime we are going to offer basic benefits and PTO after a year with the company on holidays.
• Paid holidays
• Vacation and personal days
• Company Vehicle will be provided to get to and from job sites
• Gas Card will be provided for company expenses
• Stipends for out of town jobs
• Paid Drive time
Job Type: Full-time
HoldFast offers: Full-time, Part-time positions
HoldFast is an equal opportunity employer
All applicants are required to fill in the application below. Thanks for your interest in joining the HoldFast team.